How to Add a New topic to the Infomation Module

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I have created a New Information Topic -
I cannot get it to appear in the information section of the front page.
Il y a 14 ans
You have to modify NopCommerceStore\Modules\InfoBlock.ascx
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks .. I finally figure that out...I have another Question...How does one create a Module like Information or an Image Module or a Html Text module.
Il y a 14 ans
Your best bet is to simply add a topic control. This way you can easily control the content inside. Look in About.aspx to see how the topic control is implemented.

Hope this helps,
Ben
Il y a 14 ans
Hi All,

I tried this also (to add a new info block page). I added an entry in the InfoBlock.ascx file and created a corrpesponding topic entry in the database table. I then started nopCommerce and an entry had appeared in the info block.

When I clicked on the link, it displayed an error saying the page did not exist (it also showed as 'content.MyPage' rather than 'My Page'.

Do I need to manually create the pages (aspx etc) or is the page dynamically created? If I have to manually create the pages, what pages should I create (assume MyPage.aspx and MyPage.aspx.cs)? Can I use AboutUs as a template and change the references from AboutUs to MyPage?

Regards,
Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.