Visual Studio 2010 Designer not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi! I'm new to nopCommerce and I would like to change a little bit the designer of some web forms. Is this possible? I ask this because my designer shows only "forbidden signals" and I can not delete or add new controls to the webforms... I can add a screenshot latter on if you don't understand what I mean...

Thanks in advance!
Il y a 12 ans
add the screen shot
Il y a 12 ans
Here it is:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/34601168.png/
Il y a 12 ans
diaabo wrote:
Hi! I'm new to nopCommerce and I would like to change a little bit the designer of some web forms. Is this possible? I ask this because my designer shows only "forbidden signals" and I can not delete or add new controls to the webforms... I can add a screenshot latter on if you don't understand what I mean...

Thanks in advance!

It will not work in anyway. This is dynamic content, you can attach .css file but anyway you will not get a results like you get in a browser.
Il y a 12 ans
can't I delete the controls in visual studio's design view? like the banners and stuff.... do I have to do all of this manually on the code?
Il y a 12 ans
diaabo wrote:
can't I delete the controls in visual studio's design view? like the banners and stuff.... do I have to do all of this manually on the code?

You should be able to delete in design view, but all other stuff you should do manualy.
Il y a 12 ans
But did you see the screenshot I posted? I cant do anything in design mode :\
Il y a 12 ans
diaabo wrote:
But did you see the screenshot I posted? I cant do anything in design mode :\

if you want to create new design for website then my answer no you can't do that in design view. you need go to your code.
Il y a 12 ans
ok that was the answer I was looking for. I though I could do in a WYSIWYG kinda way.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.