How to skip Login.aspx page during checkout?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Here is the situation
I have customized and integrated a shopping cart to my application and I am allowing max one product and here once the customer adds to cart and  then comes the page shoppingcart.aspx where they enter the coupon and then I want them to directly navigate to the Checkoutbillingaddress.aspx instead of going to login.aspx?xxxx......

Is it possible? if yes. Could you please explain.

Thank you..
Il y a 13 ans
1. Open /Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file
2. Replace Checkout() method with the following one:

protected void Checkout()
        {
            ApplyCheckoutAttributes();
            Response.Redirect("~/checkout.aspx");
        }

3. Recompile the solution
Il y a 12 ans
I edited the OrderSummary.aspx.cs page and it is not skipping this when I go to check out.  I added the exact code that was mentioned.  What did I miss?
Il y a 12 ans
Did you Build and Compile the Project before publishing?
Il y a 7 ans
Can you please let me know where can i find this file "/Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file" i serach every where in nop-commerce folder but i didnt find folde named "module" OR " file " OrderSummary.ascx.cs"

i am sorry i am not an expert programmer please let me know the simple way to by pass the login/login as gust during checkout procedure.

Many Thanks

ZAFAR

{
        }

3. Recompile the solution[/quote]
Il y a 7 ans
zafarameer wrote:
Can you please let me know where can i find this file "/Modules/OrderSummary.ascx.cs file" i serach every where in nop-commerce folder but i didnt find folde named "module" OR " file " OrderSummary.ascx.cs"

i am sorry i am not an expert programmer please let me know the simple way to by pass the login/login as gust during checkout procedure.

Many Thanks

ZAFAR

{
        }

3. Recompile the solution

Please mention your nopcommerce version. Newer version use (mvc) .cshtml and cs file not .ascx.cs
Il y a 7 ans
i am using nopcommerce 3.8
Thanks for your quick reply

Regards

ZAFAR
Il y a 7 ans
sohel wrote:
Please mention your nopcommerce version. Newer version use (mvc) .cshtml and cs file not .ascx.cs

Hello,

I want to directly navigate to the Checkoutbillingaddress in v 3.5
It's possible?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.