How can I check if a user is logged in?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Please I need to check or verify if a user is logged in Programmatically.
Basically I am creating another page on nopCommerce, where by some controls will be disabled until the user is logged in. Help in needed. Thanks.
12 年 前
you can track who is online in admin panel. just go to Customers>Online Customers then tick module enabled save it and refresh your browser. all users will be listed below.
12 年 前
wxDevelopment wrote:
you can track who is online in admin panel. just go to Customers>Online Customers then tick module enabled save it and refresh your browser. all users will be listed below.

Thanks for the quick response but that's not what I meant. I need to check this programmatically from an additional page on the shopping cart, not the admin.

An example could be;

if (User.Current.IsLoggedin)
            {
                //To do Logic here
            }
            else {
           //Do something else
             }

How can I do this on nopcommerce? Anybody?  Thanks
12 年 前
HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated;
12 年 前
hezyz wrote:
HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated;

Thanks hezyz. Worked like is new.
10 年 前
Has anyone followed this suggestion and run into a problem?  I'm replicating the Login method of the CustomerController to authenticate a user on a remote service, such as a PhoneGap app.  While I can get the user signed in/logged in, I seem never to be calling whatever is authenticating the user.  

Can someone tell me where and when does nopCom indicate that the user is authenticated?

I'm using nopCommerce 3.20.
6 年 前
if want to put an IF clause in the views i.e. .cshtml

I observe that
 HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated 
always returns a true ..

even after the user has logged out
6 年 前
You can also use

var isAuthenticated = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Core.IWorkContext>().CurrentCustomer.IsRegistered();
3 年 前
Hi dear,
I found this method is not working in 4.30
So I found another way

var isRegisterCustomer = customerService.IsRegistered(workContext.CurrentCustomer);

to have this worked you have to include few lines into your Razor view
@using Nop.Core
@using Nop.Services.Customers

@inject IWorkContext workContext
@inject ICustomerService customerService
3 年 前
add this on top

@inject IWorkContext workContext

then  you can use this

bool isAuthenticated = workContext.CurrentCustomer.CustomerRoles.Where(x => x.SystemName == "Guests").ToList().Count() > 0 ? false : true;
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.