nopCommerce 1.90 Security Problem.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Dear Friends , i downloaded the 1.90 version and installed on my local server and i made my web site contents and products and all , i had site 2 times before made by joomla virtuemart they hacked my web site very easy in 1 week both , im afraid somebody can hack this site too can we trust nopCommerce Security , is there any settings for security ?  what i must change if i download and send it to my ftp host ? what kind of security settings or changes i must make for this open source free copy ?  

and i see in some websites has web.config files in side with encryp maybe md5 or hash1 i dont know but when i open web.config file i cant read because it is mix with such security system , what we can make for our web.config file and connection string ?
12 年 前
Nobody Sure about NopCommerce Security ?
12 年 前
If I understood correctly....

The web.config file (or any .config file) is not accessible via the web. A user can not navigate to site.com/web.config.

NopCommerce 1.9 is PCI compliant. In theory, it is secure. But just make sure you have a strong password for the admin area. You might also want to rename the /administration folder, but that requires some developer time.
12 年 前
ok , thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.