Volunteers needed for translation to Romanian

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi guys,

I am in the process of creating the language pack for Romanian for nopCommerce 1.90.
I translated 2564 out of 5606 resource strings. Is there someone interested in helping me with this so that we have it soon?

Thanks in advance
12 年 前
In my case, I didn't translate labels to my language for admin area. I did ones only in the public shopping area. It will minimize your load of work.
12 年 前
I also use only translation only for public area. If you need my language resource file, I can share.
Ionut
12 年 前
Can someone help me with the translation too please? I'm about half way through the translation and it's still a long way to go.
12 年 前
can you please export the XML English resource, so i can run  my translator and give you back the Romanian XML resource.

Regards
12 年 前
Oscar_Agreda wrote:
can you please export the XML English resource, so i can run  my translator and give you back the Romanian XML resource.

Regards

The english language resource can be downloaded from here
12 年 前
oyoon wrote:
In my case, I didn't translate labels to my language for admin area. I did ones only in the public shopping area. It will minimize your load of work.

Can you send me your XML file for Romanian? I will merge it into mine.
When It's done I'll publish it on the downloads section of this site.
12 年 前
bogdan.melinte wrote:
Can someone help me with the translation too please? I'm about half way through the translation and it's still a long way to go.

Check your PM please
12 年 前
ionutvp wrote:
I also use only translation only for public area. If you need my language resource file, I can share.
Ionut

Check PM
12 年 前
Here you go
http://www.xneterp.com/ftp/language_Romanian_nop19.zip
please check the XML, because I only use version 2.0
and there could be some missing parts

I hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.