please help im tired to try any more

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Even I got the same Error.

To resolve this one. you would need to give appropriate permissions to the image folder.
try giving full permissions to the user who whould deploying the application.
This solved the GDI error we were facing
Hope this helps you :)
12 年 前
Hello,

I have given it images/ write permission from IIS ... yet I'm getting GDI+

What am I missing here?!!

Thanks.
12 年 前
i colud not resolve my problem, so i decided to change the host company and i tranfered my domain on another host company, so i will know something as soon as the new host company give me the confirmation of transfert, because my host company not allow me to change the permission on the server.i read everybody tell me to change the permission but if my host company dosent let me to change the permission how can i change it maybe on the local i can change the iis or other thing but on the server i cannot change anything. i will let you all know something after few days
12 年 前
hi guys
i resoled my problem,just i changed the host company,now everything work fine,thanks also from steve(sherek) which assist me all the time.
thanks again to everyone which send me some suggestion.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.