Store Theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi, how do I change the store theme and background colors ect.?  I don't see a 'Themes' folder where I can locate the images.
14 年 前
Installed version?

Dig around in the App_Themes folder.
14 年 前
found it in the App_Themes.  Don't know how I missed that.  I see there are a couple different themes in this installed version.  How do I change from existing theme to another?
14 年 前
Version???

Do a search for themes.
14 年 前
You can change the store theme by logging into your admin>configuration>global setting>seo/display>store theme.

You can change the color of the theme by going into the theme folder and find/modify the master.css and base.css file accordingly.

Hope that helps!
14 年 前
helps a whole lot.  thanks guys.
14 年 前
guys - I changed the theme.  But what about replacing the 'nopCommerce' logo seen at the top left of every page?  What's the file name of the image so that I can replace with different image (my logo)?
14 年 前
Get yourself a copy of Firefox with the Firebug addin, you can then find all the css / image properties of the site.
14 年 前
You can find the logo image in the the theme folder that you use (ex: nopclassic) under images>logo.  Using a photo editing software like photoshop to create and overwrite the existing logo image name. That should automatically display your new logo on the left hand side.
14 年 前
Redmorrello,

thank you for the Firebug tip -- wonderful add-in and upgrading to Firefox 3.5 was long overdue.

Fran Calvert
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.