Changing the url path to static pages.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello

I've been trying to set up nopCommerce 2.0 and incorporate my own unique layout to it.

Since it's not going to be an english site i would like to change some of the static url's like: /contactus , /cart , /wishlist etc.

Is there any simple way to do this or do i need to get my hands dirty with the source?

Thanks
12 年 前
You will need the source to change the URLs for the routes. The custom routes are located in Presentation\Nop.Web\Infrastructure\RouteProvider.cs. Change the second parameter in the MapRoute method for the route you want to change.

This refers to nopCommerce 2.00 and you will need to recompile.

12 年 前
Would it be possible somehow to render the ContactUs.cshtml into the TopicDetails.cshtml by using an if sentence?
Like:

if (currentURL == "MyPage") {

RenderPage("/Views/Common/ContactUs.cshtml"); <--- This obviously doesn't work as it doesn't incorporate the ContactUs model.... But still would be nice to be able to do something like that.

}
12 年 前
I solved it by changing the source which turned out to be extremely easy thanks to the awesome .bat files :)

Thanks a lot for the help :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.