ver 2.0 connection string location

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
can any one tell me were the connection string lives in version 2.0, so i can point to different databases.

Thanks

Steve
12 年 前
\Presentation\Nop.Web\App_Data\

Settings.txt is the file for DataConnectionString
12 年 前
abcd_12345 wrote:
\Presentation\Nop.Web\App_Data\

Settings.txt is the file for DataConnectionString

There is no file at this path location in the nopCommerce_2.00_Source.rar download on the main downloads page, nor does this file exist in the latest source branch.  ( just redownloaded from the main link to check and also did a reclone of the source project off of codeplex )

Is it safe to add this file manually and if so, is the formatting of the connection string the same as you would format it if the string were in a config file, or is there some other format that should be followed?

Edit: Looks like this file is created after running the initial setup.  It does exist in the folder that abcd_12345 pointed out, just not right out of the box (straight from unrar).  So, if you're having trouble finding the file like I did, run the setup first, then you'll see the settings file.  I'm used to setting all of my configuration settings in files first and then firing up a website, which is why I was confused as to why I couldn't find the configuration file.  Problem resolved.  Nothing to see here.  Move along.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.