URL Routes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have yet to install and play with nopCommerce much but it looks promising. I was looking at the configuration options and was wondering if you can loose the .aspx ending for SEO.Product.UrlRewriteFormat. If I install to a host that uses IIS7 in integrated pipeline mode is this possible to make for cleaner URL's?
14 年 前
This is possible to do but it is my understanding that you set IIS to pass all requests to the asp.net handler. Certainly this is how I achieved this before in IIS6.
14 年 前
I understand clean URL's are in, but they dont help anymore with SEO and according to Matt Cutts at Google, its a little better to have the extension so the bots crawling your site aren't making guesses as to what code your site is made up of. Do a search for clean urls and Matt Cutts and watch the 7+ videos of him telling you this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.