Website design updated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
milindsaraswala,

I have just set the width to 100% so it expands with the browser.

Any more help?
14 年 前
Can this theme be available for public download ?
14 年 前
no sorry I had it made bespoke for my website.
14 年 前
Website design updated, please have a look and send me your feedback.
14 年 前
Looks good. Still quite slow...but I am in NZ so that's probably why.   Also would be cool if you nav menu on left could be expanded without having to go into the parent category first.
14 年 前
Skiltz
Thanks.
If the menu is extended all the times, I don't think it would look really good! and I still have to add more categories and manufacturers and if they are extended all the time, it would make the left navigation big.
14 年 前
I don't mean expanded all the time.  Some kinda of javascript menu.  i.e by default nothing is expanded. but give me a way to expand without having to go into a category.
14 年 前
oh rite got you.

Since I show products in the main category as well I would like to go into the category. So not a very good idea for me but I don't think its difficult to implement. You should be able to do it quite easily.

Another thing about the design is that I have changed a lot in the nopcommerce framework and this is not perfect skin. I have changed all the pages and added some new features according to my requirements.
14 年 前
Great Look! Well Done.

Regards

Curt
www.100development.com
nopCommerce Theme Store
14 年 前
very good design, would you share this with the comunity?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.