Create payment method nopCommerce 2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Does anyone have any tutorial or any documentation to create a new payment method in nopcommerce 2?

I've been doing lot of research specially in this forum, but every code is almost unuseless because it is thought for nopcommerce 1.9 or earlier.

Thanks!
Diego
12 年 前
Honestly, I'd look at the payment plugins that are packaged with v2.0. The code is good quality and there are really only 5-10 files involved, making it easy to figure out what needs to be done. And if the payment provider you are looking for was available in v1.9 then the plumbing should be easy to extract. There's really not that much to it.
12 年 前
paska wrote:
Does anyone have any tutorial or any documentation to create a new payment method in nopcommerce 2?

I've been doing lot of research specially in this forum, but every code is almost unuseless because it is thought for nopcommerce 1.9 or earlier.

Thanks!
Diego

I'll be writing a tutorial and payment method within the next week. I'm not sure how great it will be, but I'll try my best. Keep an eye on http://www.csharpwebdeveloper.com. I'll update the forum with the blog when it is available. Until then, best of luck!

-Sky
12 年 前
skyler.severns wrote:

Thanks!
Diego

I'll be writing a tutorial and payment method within the next week. I'm not sure how great it will be, but I'll try my best. Keep an eye on http://www.csharpwebdeveloper.com. I'll update the forum with the blog when it is available. Until then, best of luck!

-Sky

That would be great!! thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.