Turn off store temporarily

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi, I just upgraded a store to version 2.0, and need to temporarily turn off the store, such that the website is still browsable, but customers are unable to purchase anything. I thought this was a feature in the product, but maybe I am mistaken.

Thanks for any help that can be provided!
12 年 前
An option to close the store is not available in 2.0 release
12 年 前
It would be good to have it back as an option - one of my sites has over 30,000 products updated in a single hit with images  monthly. That takes some time and a temporary closure would be good!
12 年 前
Thanks for the quick response. I love the 2.0 release, it's really great! I would look forward to seeing the close store feature come back, but I will be patient :) It is most useful when you build a store for a new client, and you put it out there on their domain name, but they don't want to start taking orders until they are satisfied with the site.
12 年 前
Any available workarounds to this issue ?
12 年 前
Maybe you could disable all of the payment methods, to make it impossible for someone to checkout.
12 年 前
May I add another suggestion, assuming that this option will be restored, to have a topic ClosedStore for a custom message to the users when they hit a closed store. Thanks
12 年 前
mendellowy wrote:
May I add another suggestion, assuming that this option will be restored, to have a topic ClosedStore for a custom message to the users when they hit a closed store. Thanks

I seen that StoreClosed has been implemented for the upcoming version you can check this on codeplex website
12 年 前
This will come in version 2.2 which will be released in early october. Check:
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10147
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.