Upgrade to 1.30 gives IndexOutOfRangeException: Signature

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I just copied the new version onto my webserver.  Retained the old connectionstrings.config file, and launced the website.

Now I get this error.
[IndexOutOfRangeException: Signature]

This is the stackTrace.  
  System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) +4839010
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name) +67
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.NopSqlDataHelper.GetString(IDataReader rdr, String columnName) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\NopSqlDataHelper.cs:242
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.CustomerManagement.SQLCustomerProvider.GetCustomerFromReader(IDataReader dataReader) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Customer\SQLCustomerProvider.cs:80
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.CustomerManagement.SQLCustomerProvider.GetCustomerByEmail(String Email) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Customer\SQLCustomerProvider.cs:448
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.CustomerManagement.CustomerManager.GetCustomerByEmail(String Email) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Customer\CustomerManager.cs:824
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:59
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Can comeone help?
14 年 前
Ok, solved.  What i've done to solve this.

Overwritten the connectionstrings.config with the default file.
Launched the website again, and follow the "install"instructions.

Everything works now flawless.
14 年 前
Had a similar problem. Worked fine when I upgraded on my dev box but forget to re-set the ConnectionStrings file before I FTP'ed it up. D'oh! Looks good now tho.

Thanks for that!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.