Product Specification Value Mod for 2.0/2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Are there plans for a Product Specification Value Mod version for nopCommerce 2.x or is there another way to have extra fields on products?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hannes
12 年 前
I'll be working on the mod for 2.10 during the week

Thx
-keith
12 年 前
connexeon wrote:
Are there plans for a Product Specification Value Mod version for nopCommerce 2.x or is there another way to have extra fields on products?

Thanks.

Regards,
Hannes

This is a great feature that should be included in Nop vote for it
12 年 前
I have already voted on it. I used it and is a must for the type of products I have. I am starting the upgrade from 1.8 to 2.1 and am looking foreword to it.

Thanks a lot Keith.
12 年 前
eadameg wrote:

This is a great feature that should be included in Nop vote for it

I also voted for it.

Regards,
Hannes
12 年 前
Hi Keith,

Did you developed this extension for 2.1?

Can you help me explain what I need to do to develop this extension myself? I mean where should I start? because my requirements are urgent, so any how, I need to get it done. If you can help me, we can develop it ourself.

Awaiting your response.
12 年 前
Ill have time over the next couple of days to work with this.  Ill post any updates here

Thanks
-Keith
12 年 前
SonicImaging wrote:
Ill have time over the next couple of days to work with this.  Ill post any updates here

Hi Keith,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,
Hannes
12 年 前
SonicImaging wrote:

Thanks
-Keith

Hey Keith, thanks. Keep us updated. I'm also interested.
12 年 前
Hi All,

Had a very productive nop plug-in weekend fest.  Major thanks to Andrei and the nop team for some amazing software and also to Skyler Severns http://csharpwebdeveloper.com/  For a great head start.

The only issue im having is how to extend the administration section to add the value field.  Is this part of the administration / plug in changes in the next version?    If its going to be a bit ill see about modifying the nop file for the administration part until that's released.

Thanks
-Keith
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.