Install fails. Please help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I'm getting the following error message when I try to install the new version of nopcommerce. What I did recently was delete the old db that had nop on it and reinstall it because I couldn't get the upgrade to work so I'm trying a clean install and I was able to get it working before and I kept the same db name and connection string. Here is the error:

Setup failed: System.Exception: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 344

Does anyone know what to do? I have verified that the database does exist and I'm able to connect with my current connection string using a 3rd party sql client.
12 年 前
Hello,
the database must be empty, also delete all content from App_Data/Settings.txt file
Insure that all details connections is property on installation step.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.