USAePay Payment Module....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Im trying to add the CC processor we use to the store and create a new payment module.  We use USAePay.  

They have an API but I can not seem to get it to work with the store.  So I tried to recode the Authorize.NET assembly changing it to work with USAePay instead.  I then added the dll for this new assemply which I called Nop.Payment.USAePay.

I then added this information as a new payment method using the Admin panel.  I then created a Template to use and finally got it all working up to the point where I try to process the payment.   When I click NEXT on the checkout screen I get an error Object Reference Not Set....

Is there something special I need to make sure I do to register this new payment method and assembly?
14 年 前
I can assist you on this but as a paid service,please contact me if u're interested. thx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.