Still in test fase

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi,

I'm almost done with my shop (its in testing stage now). There are only few products (4 categories only, mostly categories and products are still not translated to other languages ,..)

Address:

http://pride.initgrupa.hr
I'll appriciate any comment.
14 年 前
Don't forget to change "your store name" in the configuration section to your actual store name :) Same with the meta tags.

- When I try and login and I get an internal error message.  Make sure you put required field
validators on the textboxes

-When I went to checkout it took me back to the homepage?? Maybe becuase I'm not logged in.

Site looks really good, love the navigation and the tabs.

Cheers
Matthew
14 年 前
Don't forget to change "your store name" in the configuration section to your actual store name :) Same with the meta tags.

:)) That is client job :))
When I try and login and I get an internal error message.  Make sure you put required field
validators on the textboxes

I did put it :). This error is because new login procedure that uses cache and I forget to check if object is null before using insert into cache :)) - thanx.
When I went to checkout it took me back to the homepage?? Maybe becuase I'm not logged in.

I'll look into it. I override login screen because I have login on every page so its probably because that but I'll need to think of something else because this is not good :)
Site looks really good, love the navigation and the tabs.

Thanx.

Marko
14 年 前
Don't forget about nopCommerce copyright removal key
14 年 前
:))

Of course I will not but right now I dont know even domain name :).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.