Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.2 - 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
sale wrote:
@using·Nop.Web.Extensions;    <- ERROR (translated from German, something like: ..cannot implicitly

I think that the issue is in extra dot after 'using' keyword.
12 年 前
Thanks andrie the dot is  the error.
some times i copy from the changesets view different  and forget the dots
12 年 前
hezyz wrote:
some times i copy from the changesets view different  and forget the dots

I presume that you copy the changes from your browser (on codeplex site). Try TortoiseHg. It allows you to view changes without dots
12 年 前
thanks
12 年 前
has anyone been able to reproduce the issue with best sellers or am i just crazy?
12 年 前
give me a couple of days i will upload multi store with  2.3 version.
BTW the download version is updated with all the latest changesets

in any case the bestsellers are working check the demo:
demo.online-ex.com
12 年 前
Does anyone know when the next version of NopCommerce will be out with official multi-store support?
12 年 前
We don't have plans to support multi-store support in the near time.
12 年 前
Hey Hezyz,

Great work! While I was testing the demo site; demo.online-ex.com, I added 3 items from 3 different stores. During checkout, I got the error below;

Error: Shipping total couldn't be calculated. Full exception: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping total couldn't be calculated at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(StoreOrder storeOrder) in c:\Web Sites\Online Store\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 657
Error: Shipping total couldn't be calculated. Full exception: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping total couldn't be calculated at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(StoreOrder storeOrder) in c:\Web Sites\Online Store\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 657

and noticed that the first item was processed. Then I went through the checkout process again and the second item was processed with the error;

So i am guessing there is a shipping total mix up during checkout.
12 年 前
ty
will have it fixed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.