Year and Other Option

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello,

We are developing software and would like to use nopcommerce to sell our products. I cannot see year option. I have tried with Product Variant and product Attribute option but it is not give us exact option which we won't. I have added Product Variant but I cannot see SKUs in Home Page as well as Product Page. Please let me know how we can achieve this.
12 年 前
softwaremkt wrote:
Hello,

We are developing software and would like to use nopcommerce to sell our products. I cannot see year option. I have tried with Product Variant and product Attribute option but it is not give us exact option which we won't. I have added Product Variant but I cannot see SKUs in Home Page as well as Product Page. Please let me know how we can achieve this.

I dont fully get what you want. Maybe you can use Specification Attributes for specifying a "year" for the product. SKU can only be assigned to a product variant.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.