Product Variants and product variants attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello,

Im trying to add stock numbers of sizes and number of colours that I have in stock, I have tried to state that a newborn size of Babywear has 0 in stock, by going to Product Variants and then Product Variant attributes and putting the number of items that I have for each size, then tried to buy it as a customer I was able to buy it.

would be really grateful if anyone could share any advice

Kind Regards
Kath Morgan
12 年 前
katherineM wrote:
Hello,

Im trying to add stock numbers of sizes and number of colours that I have in stock, I have tried to state that a newborn size of Babywear has 0 in stock, by going to Product Variants and then Product Variant attributes and putting the number of items that I have for each size, then tried to buy it as a customer I was able to buy it.

would be really grateful if anyone could share any advice

Kind Regards
Kath Morgan

Hi Kath:
Make sure that in the Product Variant Info tab of your product you have: Manage inventory method: Track Inventury by Product Attributes.
Cexck example in admin demo
12 年 前
Hi Eduardo,

I just tried it, I did have it set to manage inventory, but not by product attributes, just changed the setting but I was still able to order the item.
I must be doing something wrong, but I dont know what yet.

Thanks ever so much for the help

Kath
12 年 前
What is the expected behavior ?
12 年 前
I need my website to know when there are no newborns or no 0-3 etc left of an item, as at the moment it knows I have 5 in stock in various sizes, but it does not know when I have sold all the newborn, I have tried to state that there are no newborns left, and then placed an order for that size and item, and it has allowed me to purchase it, and Emailed me at the business email to tell me to post it, but it shouldnt be in stock.

Kind Regards

Kath

If anyone can give any help on this please
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.