Category / Tag pages broken, bizarre output

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello all,

My first go with nopCommerce and so far I'm pretty happy.

I've got one odd problem, if for example I have a category with nothing in it I can view the page and description.

If however I put something in it I get an output like this:

���`I�%&/m�{J�J��t��`$ؐ@�������iG#)�*��eVe]f@�흼��{����{����;�N'���?\fdl��J�ɞ!���?~|?"��Ey�')=��y6�����h���x�V��ΧmzU�����i�-��m~�feM�\����i��X��_r��m��_d��"�������4[.�6m�l�6]�˶X�����;?�+HyX6�u�A:��_|^-���lQ�׏>�ɼ�Q���Wyq1o-�z���QS� �����iUV��II��ԃ�z�>�EV_���Z=J���������T���������f�����Z���gir�k�ܷ ��ZPWu������e�I�l�2W�:3������%���>)*�S!U��k�g���������e��P�y��W�/�/��:l��uE})�'U�V�G����]�ݻU��eb�_�v{^/gy]�{�#����.���u��su�S��]���Uq�?��'賏��E�d�� B����w�^�5�;=呑�~|���x�*�)c;~<�I�f���ݝ��=�,|�+h~�%�{��.���0�;J�o���G83zXcF��l���q]d�(�vN�l����|�_������l�l��/�eV�������<��zr�>͛i]���ߝ�,�%f�$��Ms�.��4��ٺ.��}�.����s����W�$��_�Λv��,������"��Q�� h�����"A+���N�M�u+]��6��������eq��-��R�}VV��%��/6�n�=���E>�%w���I1��Zý�㻠���L����C�HdB�����G`�+�H��YQ�":i���%d��z���&�__�e�~��5�}����3�����?���bټ��y>�6p��.'��P�M1p|�ޭ��5��7�+��d���E�|����)I�X�6�� 8㟄e�~UU���>�Ͷ�T�e�tV�4s2I-�����~��/��Qzv���VD������Q*?��Z�L�/����قł�ڵ|^4/*K�;�'��<�=8����7�Vyi���݇�=��'ْ6��Y9&��Ec�/Dw����O�fUf�'�=�B:�ד�����"����F����?`���%��%j.�����Z������"o�������Zx�x�zĺ�3��$x��|�������Z�{�K8q�����[�(f/�j����?'2S9�r'�Pk3��}?]e5���o�@���~����U���ʖ��� ���~������/���}^L��.���5���=��ͣݽ{v�o�iތ�Œ  �ٚW>���z:��-"��=dc]H��͚�–�Y��버v�v��<��3#�rUS'_�ȇ�;|%o��.ZIH ⪪g���aT=W�1�ly�&��b�VQ����U>��f�U-b�^��G�ȓk�Pl�Т^���a0���]�f���@37�����ۙ�ʽ��v*��OƘ��*K�!3������;֋I^yng�x vR�p���\�����6"ľ��^�yCĊ��Ud_Y3DYݽ{{�7��yQ����d��-3�����af�bn�c��&�7e�)���.%>����S�n�;���`O����Y���z�:)���C:BBC[?A��iF�ݝ]_c�_\NՋ��A��e��B4���: ��������X/�����3����*֑*Z�/����i��g�������Yӱ+=��VQ>g,?����.�j�����g��ؽ���1�.9z�X�6���cG���Q@`n��g���y3p�-R��D�[�<[/�r7d��k���}�7 �����A�>�Ѡ4� �G��½�V}��C���:�_c��W]xAJ��{��9q��jjO(�b*�~��X|���+I�4/���Q�������܍��q� �7�/���i�0�i���}��^���z9�������'�b�4/s�s��ꩽЃ?@�2���Ἦ��ڈ�b��*o(�������p'���y�����}}o����7�dxa.��{MZS��U[��EV�gKZ�yS����|�|k�&�������e֒f�/�LDK��6��� J8��Й���Ճ�}s���]1�[vU�^��o`~�������}��>�Q��YM�Tt1Z�&�  �؄�n�����~+@ݙՐ���m'�AO�Q�"ߥ]���֙�i*Kpd.ސ��.�/�I�å  V  "%_~6�}��6�/)Q2J���uV��(�Ka�<��LW��?U㰚_7��['�u8ۂ^_��_�x�b�y{���0ܫ[;�vvv�wv��y�˹�r�|�FY�j�<��?~��ag�<����f�N���y1�v��{6�Y/d��������i�^_V���.��W9+f��6_6�K��Z�',��N~M��׈�f?r^�|��������u��Jʫ��`(���ߏ�^7b���3!.��q���}�x�_�����ߟ�4Y����5��_�4-{q�G��G�?�h�/�Ǎ��]�����ي�D��~�k4|���?n߳6����=*]��UN�~L� �6�[U#}���x$> DA�6���[=؄�d��!�$v~�/�a�0�f�ږ�y��&, BF��R��z9#��U. *�"+1���"H�W3,�}ڋ���D���������q�è�*�AUc�J���L����h�*�Œ�ZN���^�s�&%��딩_�ٞy�G�`���hCXç�|2����۹!��#l��i�p��Cz��aW���I�lLn?>������-��ke��'ǰ��~Г�n�h�?�����AS�%��n�����Q>�v|��|�������G�n D�q�|��+�;��Qc|�t��'?������@���[!0 )������l�:$5�X��"7�X�Dд{��'����8z|wZ��#�;����n;;�}A�֝O��lR��<�����/�v�������6���`�ʪ��)JJoE��$�x0�ْR��ƣ�w'G�p9iV�_Ӻj��6�8}�>�J�UU�M��G���1��9��F���{�;݁����Q�v�x�g���u{;�T1Y��,f_R�������˴�h슌\��)$ӷ�u��u�ͮ)�L֬A�_K���%���8}�<�f�eզm�Mߦbւ�\�k��y Yk��i�fc��O��c"Pq~���Z��f[&m8���6���nN�F{�:o%F?;��5=I�!�=��������u���2_�_�@:�N��Ee  |��l)�GW#e�4 V�����y��E�/�Cz��QGI��K�Gp���.\ҝ_.��P�ZR��e~ſt�b��V��Ռ�����d�֔z:  �{#w_|Q��-�%�1���1�<[�9��)����$%� 5���0����#oDÅ_�Y�������.��~�r���b������������5���>/&��)���5X��=,��#�Hw5��!!G_�E!�feu�8[�����=I�a�E���Gb��U}}6#��OhT�s�nx�O_��J.o��㙁|����/�e������7�d��$�@Js��K @�i�L낵Yc���bM �� xM��`^]}�����72�fn~_��߷37fJ���S��z�vf=g�<���$��<�3{�sj'� �XN��,��h����5@Z�jH�X)������!k��!kFy���{���,��^d����y�Ҩ�0�Q;�� ffk2#�-��� %}  }�����2/(�+귦H�F��q��~��9А�Sf��,���l��UC�#�i���Ӡ]�nc6@_0 ػ��ν`��E�q�<�ɫ�����.�T������E�?`��:����/���鿋�Zo��7�b��ؽ?~���˲�_��sLޟ&]%�u�U��{������{�=� E�D�Q�G�E�_@�o*'�C�@>��ö�3���q�1���{��o��������ҕ=~����d�8�B����$�����g">~�M���7���t:��r����pv�k�<?�%���0� �8�W"��PR�6�n�T�y���S�����M�th � ���d�s�K�8�f���=����;����1�C/���^��{o�p��RwN?��n�J��L��f��R�ړ�Kn�y}�s�9Jߐ��.I���å\V�  "%�~����� 5���O��'��]g�ˌ�+�'��k��?U㵚_7�����y]ðjw}-�I㩋������Hp��(!�N:E��X��=� �_���n��On3;����������H�8ܪ++�?[= �.�1��3��K,�5�T�v^[h'��s�k�[�9�R>~U�~2+׹sm)i>l����ׯ���>�?����O����`���'�����_�3������IU���ͼ���ڠ_�Y������lW�I?ʠ~_����ʤ�#$�����������-҂������@�o�����6zu�G�K���i���)զ��vH�DQ��*� LA�f��ӭ{VK>��h���@�H�[[>� �A��5�ݫ�rF�2K�ӶEVbb��E6�NA�����z����s8�U���Ɛ�.�u��n/���nU��%u����dM���lI�Pd�X���yݾG�C=�p�OR�d ѐ�&�N_l����(���}����0Ϥ�n'�4��~�&���e3o��?�6�|�߆"�Q�G�E~D��Păy;s2����ˏ����?���(?���*?ϐ�8� �U�^-_�������Y�Ҧnѝ��{[!���Y�d�/$]�X���9���D���}��w��N��ͼh$W��W�(.����:ʢ��eN��^�@:ɧٚb/�=^��I  �p^\�)W��U�̫���j��Z  ��Qa�n�Ka�N�=��{�tQ���>���������=����R�7����)u1��U��ڜ�*�ڴ@�����1��eA�Y�˶oo�?��lv5��f

Which I can't really make any sense of. If I remove a product from the category it comes back to life again. The same goes for tags, but manufacturers are ok.

I'm sure this is a common bug that others have seen, but I'm not sure what to search for. I have a default 2.2 install with only the Worldpay plugin added, and my own theme based on dark blue.

Thank you for your time,

Russ
12 年 前
I managed to search using my error message (doh), and found this thread

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12508/nop-22-is-not-working-on-windows-server-2008-r2-standard.aspx?p=1

which says

a.m. wrote:
Please apply changeset d21c5993c77f and dd416ab78db1. Let me know if it helped

which can be found here.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

I have already set my web.config to <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">. I am using Chrome.

I do not have time to try that now, but can anyone tell me if that is the correct solution please?

Thank you
12 年 前
Upgrading to 2.3 appears to have fixed this now, thank you.

I'm relieved, I intend to demo nopCommerce this week, it seems really good. If it passes the MD we'll buy the manual and uncopyright upgrade in support, thanks :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.