How to Impliment SSL...???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi...

I'm using Nop 2.2...

Can anyone tell me how to implement SSL...???

What should i  do to implement it...????

Thank You...
12 年 前
Not sure if I am violating copywrite laws.  This is from the nopCommerce documentation.  I hope the nop police don't break down my door.

To enable SSL in nopCommerce:
1 Purchase and install SSL on your server.
2 Open the web.config file.
3 Search for the Use SSL attribute and set its value to true.
4 If you are using shared SSL, enter its URL in the Shared SSL Url attribute value and enter a non-secured site URL in the Non Shared SSL Url the attribute value.
12 年 前
louisd wrote:
Not sure if I am violating copywrite laws.  This is from the nopCommerce documentation.  I hope the nop police don't break down my door.

To enable SSL in nopCommerce:
1 Purchase and install SSL on your server.
2 Open the web.config file.
3 Search for the Use SSL attribute and set its value to true.
4 If you are using shared SSL, enter its URL in the Shared SSL Url attribute value and enter a non-secured site URL in the Non Shared SSL Url the attribute value.

Thank You so much.....
12 年 前
You can also go to the  General And Miscellaneous Settings in the admin area and make these changes under the "Security Settings " Tab....
12 年 前
mcselasvegas wrote:
You can also go to the  General And Miscellaneous Settings in the admin area and make these changes under the "Security Settings " Tab....

Good info here - however - if you elect this method, you'll also need your Encryption private key.

Note worthy: i had my Encryption private key in place at this location and my web.config file was still set to false - so i had to modify that anyway.

just fyi for ya.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.