nopCommerce v2.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
liju.t wrote:
You wrote the CCAvenue plugin for 2.2. right?
Will this work with the new NOP 2.3?

Yes, just update SupportVersions field in Description.txt file
12 年 前
eadameg wrote:

My 2 cents: I think the official solution could be made much more powerful and versatile with some small changes:
[..]
With this you can have the same shipping rate computation method applied for different shipping methods.

Eduardo - this is spot on and very elegantly formulated. It covers many things I've had to hack my way though before. And it is unlikely that I was the only user figuring this one out so I am sure it will help others as well. I've already voted on the work item .. as well as on the other work items pointed to by Andrei :-)

Filip
12 年 前
I downloaded the 2.3 and I am having serious issues. I am using windhost  to host my site :

1.- I installed 2.3 with source code and uploaded the files to my winhost FTP server and here are the problems.

Every time I log in to my site it logs me out in about 15 seconds and insert a record into the customer table.

How can I solve this problem!!!!. Anybody is having this problem ? It can not be that I am the only one!!!.

I have reinstalled the 2.3 version several time and I keep having the same problem.

Please help.

Sergio
12 年 前
sortiz01 wrote:
Every time I log in to my site it logs me out in about 15 seconds and insert a record into the customer table.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13269/i-cannot-stay-adminintration-page-ver22.aspx
12 年 前
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Sergio
12 年 前
dear friends thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge.

just started nopcommerce 2.3

my observations

1 cart is very slow in both dev and production environment. a deal breaker compared to other similar products.

2 really frustated to install ccavenue plugin downloaded from nop commerce site. it has two projects

one is source code and other is binary.

3 for a new user what he should do which one to copy in plugin folder. i tried copying both and single one also

with no success.

4 tried all instruction like reload site or reload plugin still it does not show in list.

5 documentation assumes user to be geek which i am not. a little more elaboration should benefit normal

users.

having said everything i see a lot of potential for this product.

" linux is free if your time has no value"
12 年 前
andy1965 wrote:
dear friends thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge.

just started nopcommerce 2.3

my observations

1 cart is very slow in both dev and production environment. a deal breaker compared to other similar products.

2 really frustated to install ccavenue plugin downloaded from nop commerce site. it has two projects

one is source code and other is binary.

3 for a new user what he should do which one to copy in plugin folder. i tried copying both and single one also

with no success.

4 tried all instruction like reload site or reload plugin still it does not show in list.

5 documentation assumes user to be geek which i am not. a little more elaboration should benefit normal

users.

having said everything i see a lot of potential for this product.

" linux is free if your time has no value"

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated. One thing I noticed is that you mention using version 2.3, but CCAvenue only works with version 2.2 according to its extension page https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/264/ccavenue-payment-module.aspx. For future reference if you have a plugin that matches your appropriate version of nopCommerce you should only need to copy the binaries into the plugins folder.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions you should definitely take advantage of the free community or our paid solution providers. We're here to help :).
12 年 前
Does this version support PayPal's BillMeLater service?
12 年 前
Mr. Andrei Mazoulnitsyn
when you will add karma system in nopcommerce? it is very useful
12 年 前
buzz wrote:
When you will add karma system in nopcommerce? it is very useful

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8369/what-is-karma-how-is-it-calculated.aspx?p=4#54631
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.