nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Does it really need voting for? Shouldnt this be a standard feature and get a high priority? Seems like an oversight that really does need to be rectified
12 年 前
toomuchpresha wrote:
Does it really need voting for? Shouldnt this be a standard feature and get a high priority? Seems like an oversight that really does need to be rectified

There are a lot of features which could be standard ones. But we can't implement all of them in the next release. That's why the community can speed it up by voting
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
P.S. Please post questions like this into new topics. It's not about nopCommerce 2.40 roadmap!

Sorry got carried away...
12 年 前
SWW wrote:

An option (check box) to treat the username as an alias for public postings would be excellent! Or a separate alias field.

Added new workitem here if you'd like to vote for it.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10356
12 年 前
SWW wrote:

An option (check box) to treat the username as an alias for public postings would be excellent! Or a separate alias field.

Added new workitem here if you'd like to vote for it.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10356

You got my vote of course... Thanx for creating the workitem...
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
You can find a list of the planned articles here. Any suggestions are welcome!

I see some items with "(done)" .  Are they avail now?
12 年 前
New York wrote:
I see some items with "(done)" .  Are they avail now?

No, they'll be published in several days
12 年 前
mcselasvegas wrote:
_ProductAttributes is ignored by theme engine...

Just tested. Everything works fine.
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
_ProductAttributes is ignored by theme engine...
Just tested. Everything works fine.

I think it had something to do with caching... sorry for waisting your time... I know you have plenty to do
12 年 前
Are we able to change the SEO name for each product image? I don't see this option in the Admin UI... If not, I definitely would like this feature in 2.4!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.