Video Training for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any video training course / webcasts etc related to inner workings of nopCommerce?  I've just starting out with MVC and wanted to understand the basic architecture of nopCommerce.
12 年 前
There's no any screencasts. But developer documentation will be published in several days!
12 年 前
Howdy,

Is there an official date on this publication I'm an absolute novice to this but highly interested and keen to learn.

Kind Regards.
12 年 前
No. In several days...
12 年 前
Looking forward to this training as well.  Things I need to do include creating a template from existing PSD.  How to modify source code and push those modificaitons to IIS.  How to ensure that custom themes are preserved when new versions are introduced.  Just a few items on my wish list, and the sooner the better:)

Thanks,
Sid
12 年 前
webdbapps wrote:
Looking forward to this training as well.  Things I need to do include creating a template from existing PSD.  How to modify source code and push those modificaitons to IIS.  How to ensure that custom themes are preserved when new versions are introduced.  Just a few items on my wish list, and the sooner the better:)

Thanks,
Sid

I've written some blogs about working with nopCommerce and you can view them on the following link http://blog.csharpwebdeveloper.com/. Some of this information will be included in the official documentation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.