Installing a new template/theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi All,

Is there a functionality to upload a rar/zip file of a template/theme and have it auto-installed? Such that it automatically opens on the server side and extracts the files to their designated directories?
I didn't find it, so if that functionality exists, I'd appreciate a pointer to that menu.

thanks,

-Sup.
12 年 前
There is no auch fuctionalty out of the box in nopCommerce however depending on your hosting provider you can get this functionality.
Most hosters let you upload a zipped file and unzip it to a folder of your choice in your website's filesystem.
12 年 前
I know this is probably an obvious question, but is that sought functionality on the roadmap?

Examples of such solutions are found in CMS like Joomla and WordPress and I think this would be a great addition, especially to non-technical folks who stumbled upon a 'nice template' and want to try it out fast.

Just my $0.02.

-Sup.
12 年 前
This work item is on the roadmap. Please vote here.
12 年 前
Hi Andrei,

The feature you suggested for voting applies to plugins etc.
I'd urge to have it expanded or detailed to themes/templates.

I view themes/templates as separated from plugins where there is a functionality change.

-Alon.
12 年 前
Sure. Thanks for suggestion!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.