SelectedPaymentMethodSystemName always set to null after PaymentInfo view is returned

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I'm using 2.0, and currently after a user selects a Payment type (in my case Check/Money Order), it is persisted to the DB, and stays in there until right after the PaymentInfo view is returned, this it is wiped out.

What is causing this?  I walked through/debugged the code and saw the value stay in there right up until the page was rendered, I could not find any code causing the value to wipe out.

THanks!
12 年 前
Curious, shipping methods are being wiped as well.

LastShippingOption is being wiped right after the paymentmethod view is rendered.
12 年 前
After some further digging, I see the method called "ResetCheckoutData" is being called in the Checkout controller Index.  This method is wiping the LastShippingOption and SelectedPaymentMethodSystemName.

So my question is, why is this being called?  Why do we need to clear these data points?
12 年 前
Checkout data (SelectedPaymentMethodSystemName, LastShippingOption, etc) is removed once order has been placed because it should not be applied to the further orders.
12 年 前
Gotcha, I also see its called the first time the customer enters the shopping cart, which makes since as well.  However, I was seeing called in those 2 areas of the cart for some reason, which put me in an endless checkout loop.

I made some changes and fixed it.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.