SagePay Server Integration for version 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi there,
We upgraded from 2.1 to 2.3 and our sagepay integration has stopped working. Any ideas what we can do on this?
Many thanks
12 年 前
Hello,

I had the same problem so I modified it to work on nop 2.30 and also added some code to pass the shopping cart items to the sage pay server.
I have try it in the test server with a UK visa transaction and it seems to be working.

if you haven't found any solution yet you can download the projects here https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3c98183a2cb01299&resid=3C98183A2CB01299!294&parid=3C98183A2CB01299!105&authkey=!AESxTwMV2clcO2U

The source code is included in case you want to modify it.

Hope this helps

Renzo
12 年 前
Hi,

I'm working on a project that requires SagePay Server integration with v2.3 also.  I've tried to download your files from SkyDrive but it looks as though the file/s have gone?  Could you help at all?

Thanks

Pete
12 年 前
Hi

yes I disable it because is not 100% functional as as for example iframe checkout doesn't work properly nor does one page checkout.

For me is ok as I am not using either of them.
I you think this will be good for you then PM me and I'll send you the code and you can use it as your own risk :)

Cheers
12 年 前
I have a working 2.3 integration of SagePay Server (upgraded it from 2.1).

I have only tested this once and it has worked perfectly.

PM me if you want a copy or are willing to test a bit more!

Thanks,

Dave
12 年 前
Hi Dave,

I would be grateful if you could send me the code for the 2.3 integration, i would be happy to test it thoroughly.

Cheers

Simon
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.