Bug: cannot select a state in new address editor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Good day.

Version 2.3.

How to reproduce:

1. Add a product to the cart.
2. Start checkout
3. Enter billing and shipping address. When you are changing the country in the drop-down list, there is an AJAX query for states. It works fine.
4. From delivery step return back to the Address step.
5. You will see already entered address and "Or use new address" fields group below. In this group changing the country does not raise the query for states.

The same situation for a registered user who already has billing and shipping addresses. Is it impossible to add a new address because it is impossible to select the state.

Could you fix it?

Thank you in advance,
Serge.
12 年 前
Are you using one-page checkout?
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Are you using one-page checkout?

No, I use the standard checkout.
12 年 前
It works fine on my computer. Maybe, I'm doing something wrong. Could you please record a screencast with your steps so I can reproduce it?

What browser are you using?
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
It works fine on my computer.

Andrei, sorry, it was my mistake. I've made some changes in _CreateOrUpdateAddress.cshtml and they break the address editor in this dialog.
12 年 前
unfortunately i am having this error on new registrations. selecting country U.S. does not bring up the states inside the states drop down menu. i am running nop 2.4 and using IE 9. i had to remove these from the registration screen inside admin - customers.
12 年 前
I have solved the proble. I added jquery plugin that used an older version. After removing the plugin the states box now fills with the proper states. Whew!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.