Nop 2.4 mobile Featured products issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
First Off - Great Job Guys --- NopCommerce 2.40 seems to be Great !

My question concerns a weird effect I get when I go to an Android phone to view the site inventory.

I noticed the previous comment about UN-checking "featured" in the Product Listing, so I did.

However, even after making sure that I didn't have the product(s) featured, I am getting DOUBLE listings of products for each CATEGORY on my Android Milestone. ( http://www.bleacherfeature.com/c/12/mississippi )

For example I get Bay High, and Gulfport listed - THEN a SECOND LISTING of Bay High and Gulfport.

What settings do I need to change to correct this?

Thanks for your help - in advance !

FLETCH
12 年 前
Hi Fletch

How many products do you have in that category ? and what happens if you make them all
featured ? I just need to know I am not going mad myself.

As this was happening to me yesterday.

Ron
12 年 前
Hi Fletch

Would I be right in thinking you have 5 products !! and the three you have as featured do not show
and the ones you do not have as featured, do show up ?

Regards
Ron
12 年 前
WDD - Your Correct!

However - the ones that I 'unchecked' as featured (2 products), are what my concern is about...

The listing for those 2 products shows up TWICE in a row, under the "Mississippi" category, using Android.

FLETCH
12 年 前
Hi Fletch

Try and uncheck the three you have marked as Featured and mark the two you dont
want as featured and see what happens.

Ron
12 年 前
Hi Fletch

Do you have an IPhone you can try, to see if it's the same on there to?

Regards
Ron
12 年 前
WDD --- Sorry only Android here... IPhone available on Wednesday, however.
12 年 前
did you try unchecking the other three ? and checking the other two ? you will then see
the three you do want !!

Ron
12 年 前
I unchecked ALL 5 on my latest test --- and they all showed up correctly under the category (not featured).

Let me try 'check' featured on the other two...
12 年 前
Okay --- Now --- When I 'checked' the two - it error'd back to it's original fault, I mentioned.
It showed the "unchecked" items (3) , AND Doubled the listing on my Androd!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.