Multiple stores pick up

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi,

I am doing a university project based on Nopcommerce. I have done some c# programming before, but new to mvc. The idea is to develop an e-commerce solution with only one option to pick up from store, but there must be selection of multiple stores. So, it's not a big customization, but it needs to be quite clear. Also if there are new stores to open, they will need to be added.

I do not want to do a dramatic change to database, so I was thinking, whether I could use Countries table instead of the stores or maybe have some sort of a flag in customers table and get store location instead of the name. But I'm still puzzled how to implement this. I will also need to add a page, where stores locations and map will be available. I have added a new page in header menu, and now I need to make a decision on how to get store locations from the database and also get customer to select a store to pick up an item from.
Could you please direct me on what would be the best practice to implement this?
12 年 前
Selection to pickup from Stores is done at Shipping selection time.  See my reply to this post
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.