Terms Of Service checkbox shows up on /cart page, but not in left nav

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Greetings:

I have configured my shop such that the Terms of Service must be read and "checked" before the customer can proceed through the checkout process....this checkbox is displayed on the /cart page and it works just fine.  However, there is no such checkbox in the leftnav's cart (for obvious reasons; there's not really a lot of room for it in the left nav), and clicking "Checkout" under the cart in the leftnav redirects the customer directly to the /billingaddress page, bypassing the /cart page where the Terms of Service checkbox is located.

Is there a simple way for me to address this?  Can I redirect the user to /cart instead of /billingaddress when they click "Checkout" from the leftnav?  Or could I possibly present the Terms of Service when they click "Checkout" from the leftnav prior to the redirect to /billingaddress?

Thanks in advance.

Josh
12 年 前
Another possibility is to put it only on the Register page.   (Unless you really want customers to have to check it every time they purchase)
12 年 前
Thanks.  Do you know if your suggestion is something I can accomplish via the Administration tool?  I've looked, but I can't find anything there.

Josh
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.