Static HTML is taking 25 to 35 % of cpu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi i'm using Nop 2.40.
I've run load test with 5 virtual user for 1 min  on ErrorPage.htm which is simple html page and found that...It is taking 25 to 35% of cpu.
I think it is going to be serious performance problem if simple html is taking too much cpu.There is no need to check other pages and it  does not matter whether you are using Output caching or other caching to improve performance.  
What could be the reason behind this?

Thanks in advance.
12 年 前
Any idea, why static html is taking high cpu?
12 年 前
If this can be solved, may be we can optimize NopCommerce performance issue to a large extent.
12 年 前
hmm... this is a serious issue.

If it takes NopCommerce 25 % to load static page then what about other dynamically created pages?

Nop Team pls look into this? Had anybody else faced the same issue? I have also check it, and found same behavior replicated here. While other application with same html page doesn't take more than 1%, this nop commerce takes 20-30% to process static html page.

Nopteam pls look into this...
12 年 前
Thanks. It executes several SQL commands. I've just committed the fix for ignoring this for HTML and HTM pages. Please see changeset f693be2bc2e0
P.S. Actually it doesn't 25% to load static page (for example, it takes less then 1% on my machine).
12 年 前
Great NopTeam...

Thanks

And thanks to Dharmik for reporting this.
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Thanks. It executes several SQL commands..

What kind of SQL command it executes?

a.m. wrote:

P.S. Actually it doesn't 25% to load static page (for example, it takes less then 1% on my machine).

How many products and categories are there in your DB?
12 年 前
Dharmik wrote:
What kind of SQL command it executes?

Loading current customer, saving a last visited page, etc. You can use SQL Profiler in order to find out the complete list of SQL commands
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Loading current customer, saving a last visited page, etc. You can use SQL Profiler in order to find out the complete list of SQL commands

Are these really important? I mean .. Does it add lot of value to the ecommerce portal? If not then for improving performance it should be removed. What do you suggest andrie?
12 年 前
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Are these really important? I mean .. Does it add lot of value to the ecommerce portal? If not then for improving performance it should be removed. What do you suggest andrie?

Already fixed. See my post above
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.