Cannot Open Admin Page nopCommerce 2.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hi'

i'm new in using nopCommerce.
when i open nopcommerce in VS2010 everything is fine until i open the admin page,
I clicked administration button and the application give me error 404, The resources cannot be found.
anyone can help me?
12 年 前
vantian wrote:
Hi'

i'm new in using nopCommerce.
when i open nopcommerce in VS2010 everything is fine until i open the admin page,
I clicked administration button and the application give me error 404, The resources cannot be found.
anyone can help me?

you can try this  

if you want nopcommerce2.30 /2.40 whit source  install in visual studio ultimate 2010 and you get this error

C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

You need to install MVC3 from
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=1491
Install AspNetMVC3ToolsUpdateSetup.exe
12 年 前
I didnt receive any error..
I had installed MVC3 & MVC 4 on my visual studio?
I think it's because MVC4 installed issue..
can I change the web.config to running nopcommerce with MVC4 installed?
11 年 前
Hi vantian,

Did you found the solution for your problem as I am too in the same situation now. Can you share the solution if you found it.

Thanks
11 年 前
i got the same problem,how can you resolve it?
thanks a lot.
10 年 前
Hi,

I am new to NopCommerce, me too getting same error. I am unable to open the admin page.
I am getting Administration link, clicking on that is giving "resource not found" error.

Please suggest me the solution.
10 年 前
This mostly happens when either all the built files are not uploaded to the server properly or there is a permission issue. Make sure you follow all procedures mentioned here https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/79/installing-nopcommerce.aspx
Your website root folder should have read+write permissions and also make sure plugins and all bin files are uploaded.
7 年 前
skjatolia wrote:
This mostly happens when either all the built files are not uploaded to the server properly or there is a permission issue. Make sure you follow all procedures mentioned here https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/79/installing-nopcommerce.aspx
Your website root folder should have read+write permissions and also make sure plugins and all bin files are uploaded.

The reported issue was about running the project with Visual Studio not server deployment.
I guess your solution is not applicable here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.