Suggestions for nopCommerce 2.6 Roadmap?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
powers0509 wrote:
I would like to see something:  If a product has a variant, that variant usually has a different part number.  Can there be an option that allows you to put a new part number in for a variant and it would show in the cart what the part number of the variant is.  Can we get that integrated into v2.6?  

Also can there be an integration for Quickbooks put back in v2.6?

Would a seperate Product Variant SKU work for you? If so, then you can vote for it here.

Also, you can see the roadmap for nopCommerce 2.6 here.
12 年 前
Certainly There are many posts about the CMS functionality available on the NopCommerce. I would like to suggest a small functionality to allow custom product display on any new page or ability to create post with Product Display.

1. User should be able to select Products to display on the widget.
2. User should be able to select rendering type of products (i.e. Grid, List or etc) and call it Custom Product Display. We can provide some different type of custom product view.
3. There should be some functionality using which user can set the Clearing Stock products on the admin site and then on selecting this product on the Custom Product Widget the products would be displayed with some additional information (i.e. Discounted Price or etc same as other discounts available on NopCommerce)

Reason Behind Proposing This Idea.

currently there is a page called New Products and all the new products are displayed there !! with using custom display we can display products in different rendering and display modes and we can provide ability to change the product view on some additional page. (i.e. Clearing Stock Offers or etc).

Please vote...
12 年 前
hi
can any one tell me
how to notify customer emailid and user searching book isbn to admin
if product is out of stock
12 年 前
ravi190585 wrote:
hi
can any one tell me
how to notify customer emailid and user searching book isbn to admin
if product is out of stock

This is the wrong forum to post this question. Post your question here Try to detail more your question with examples and the Nop version you are using
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.