Coupon used only ONCE per user?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I would like to adjust the coupon so that it may only be used once per user.
Currently a coupn code can be repeatedly used by one user on as many transactions as they wish.
Generally when you recieve a coupon (in the real world) you may only use it once.
I would like to offer promotional discounts to my customers but this factor is holding me back.
Is there a way with the existing nopCommerce (any version) of acheiving this?
If not is there a tweak/hack to reslove this issue?
Thanks
CAWPublishing.co.uk/
14 年 前
I actually registered to ask the same thing, can anyone please assist with this?

Thanks!
14 年 前
This option will be available in the next release
14 年 前
This may be of a little help:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=912

It doesn't deactivate a coupon code, but it does remove it from the DB if the customer returns after a while.  May be a short term solution, may not.
14 年 前
When is this new release coming and what will it have in it please?
14 年 前
Next release will be published in March. Currently, I cannot disclosure too much, but briefly, it'll include almost everything that general ecommerce site should have
14 年 前
If you are using 1.40 and cannot wait for the next release, you can put this piece of code in
CustomerManager.cs > ResetCheckoutData (after line 461 - if (ClearCouponCode) - and before the line customer = ApplyCouponCode(customer.CustomerID, string.Empty);)

This will make sure that coupon codes that start with 1- are deleted once they are used the first time.
You can offcourse change the string that the coupon should start with by changing the value in the code below.

//Added feb 2010 - make single use coupons possible

if (customer.LastAppliedCouponCode.StartsWith("1-"))
                     {
                         Promo.Discounts.Discount currentdiscount = null;
                         foreach (Promo.Discounts.Discount discount in Promo.Discounts.DiscountManager.GetAllDiscounts(Promo.Discounts.DiscountTypeEnum.AssignedToSKUs))
                         {
                             if (customer.LastAppliedCouponCode == discount.CouponCode)
                             {
                                 currentdiscount = discount;
                                 break;
                             }
                         }

if (currentdiscount == null)
                         {
                            foreach (Promo.Discounts.Discount discount in Promo.Discounts.DiscountManager.GetAllDiscounts(Promo.Discounts.DiscountTypeEnum.AssignedToWholeOrder))
                             {
                                 if (customer.LastAppliedCouponCode == discount.CouponCode)
                                 {
                                     currentdiscount = discount;
                                     break;
                                 }
                             }
                         }

if (currentdiscount == null)
                         {
                             Promo.Discounts.DiscountManager.MarkDiscountAsDeleted(currentdiscount.DiscountID);
                         }
                     }

//End added feb 2010
5 年 前
Hi,

I'm using nopcommerce 3.8 and have an issue with discounts.
I created a discount with the limitation of N time per costumer= 1 but if my customer checkout as gest he can use the coupon code as much as he wants. How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Moran
5 年 前
RE: "checkout as guest he can use the coupon code as much as he wants"

I think preventing that will require customization.  You would need some criteria to match the guest's order with something from another order - e.g. billing or shipping address.

(P.S.  Please don't duplicate topics)
5 年 前
The problem is that the coupon code approved before the customer enters his address. so i might need to use some other identification.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.