Blog and Forum Enhancements

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Andrei,

If code enhancements (acceptable to nopCommerce standards) to the blog and forum functionality were donated, would they be likely to make it into upcoming releases?  Assuming they are easily integrated, that is.  I understand that the priority is for the core eCommerce functionality, but there are minor changes that I would like to eventually work on, if they have a chance of getting included.  One simple example is a "Published" flag similar to that in the Category and Product tables.
11 年 前
Sure. Please create a fork and I'll have a look
11 年 前
Hey SWW-

I am wondering if you have, or know of anyone that has extended the built-in seach functionality of nopcommerce to include matching results from the blog posts, in addition to matching results from the products?

Also..I perused the demo site pretty extensively, but could not find an example of the forum's features other than what I saw in the admin demo. Is this forum the same one that ships with nopcommerce?

Thanks,
Steve
11 年 前
Sorry.  No I don't, and other priorities have prevented me getting involved at this time.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.