Error for a Certain Product Details Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
Hello

For some weird reason, one of my products gives an error instead of showing the Product Details.

I've added its stuff, like I did with all my other products, yet only that one gives an error. Does someone understand the Error Log ?

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.

Ciwan
12 年 前
See the error description: "no product found with the specified id"
12 年 前
Thanks Andrei

But how can that be when I'm adding the Product via the Admin Panel ! :/
12 年 前
It works fine without any errors out of the box. I presume that you did some breaking changes either in CatalogController.ProductReviewOverview method or in your product views
12 年 前
Nope, did not change a single thing. I was just adding products, one after the other. (no code changes at all). Then I got to that particular product, and bang, I get an error. :(

And now every other product that I add after that one, gives the error too. Could it be because I was adding the products super fast, and sometimes did not wait for the little flash revolving icon to stop (the one telling you the application is thinking - top right hand corner of Admin CP) ?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.