How to select the default template for categories

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Good Day Group,

I must appologize for my seemingly simple question.  In defense of that 20 years of programming, I suffered a pretty bad stroke that wiped out 4 years of intense .net study and testing.  Now that things have shot drastically into the future I am trying to catch up by following different disciplines and examples to determine where the starting point on a .net is.  

Anyway I am looking at the category template choice in the admin area and would like to know how I can view each on
to see if I like it or would likie to modify it.  I would like the products to be listed one product per line.

I like shopping carts to be tighty an neat.  an example of my classic asp consulting days http://www.shellpop.com which is a point of sale site for gas station convenient store posters and penant and such.

If you could lead me in the direction of the testing the 3 default category Templates I would appreciate it.

Thanks, and by the looks like a great product so far!

AlphaWolf
14 年 前
Doh,

I figured it out folks! Sorry for the false alarm

AW
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.