Product Registration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 年 前
I'm using 1.9. Is there a way to setup a product registration ?
12 年 前
simpleweb wrote:
I'm using 1.9. Is there a way to setup a product registration ?

Can you explain with more detail and examples?
12 年 前
Sure, thanks for responding. Selling digital products that will have serial #. A customer will have the serial # on hand, and will visit the site to enter the serial # and purchase the product. I thought of using variant attributes for entering the serial #, but is there a way out of the box similar to this? I know I need to configure to validate serial # during checkout, but anything that will help to involve less customization will be great.
12 年 前
simpleweb wrote:
Sure, thanks for responding. Selling digital products that will have serial #. A customer will have the serial # on hand, and will visit the site to enter the serial # and purchase the product. I thought of using variant attributes for entering the serial #, but is there a way out of the box similar to this? I know I need to configure to validate serial # during checkout, but anything that will help to involve less customization will be great.

I think variant attributes is the best, but it will require customization. I cant think of any out of the box solution. I am afraid I dont have programing experience to help you.

Mmm another option if you only sell would be to use discount coupons (as serial number) if you only have 1 serial number per product.
If they are downloadable you could first manual check serial number and then give permit for download.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.