Facebook Login Message

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hello All,
I have configured the Facebook Login.  However, when I go to my login page and hit "Login Using Facebook" I get the message:

Account Association: Your new user account will be linked to AAAFuZCKZC2h38BAMqTCErrhT1s26U5DY3hTUTVVTCLX8EHrWVTRR3xVXwZCJBxW2qNpAjL6lKPbbzTeKDkZBH960AuTGrfEMZA5zqZCbSIhgZDZD (remove)

Nothing seems to happen after that...any ideas on what this means and what steps I may have missed?

Thanks!
11 年 前
It means that your Facebook account will will be linked to your nopCommerce account after you've registered. If you want ot do it automatically, then go to admin area > customer settings > external authentication settings and check "Auto register enabled"
11 年 前
Andrei,
Great, thanks for getting back to me.  I will test it out!.

Thanks,
Mark
11 年 前
Hello,
I tried to log in with Facebook id,but its inserting new row with null Username,Email and password for every log in and log-out (except the first time) in database.I am using 2.5 version.Kindly tell how can i stop this from happening and moreover is there any provision for sending the auto generated password for Facebook users via mail.

Waiting for a quick response.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.