Running 2.6 in VS 2010

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Can you tell what is the exact error you are getting ? If you don't see error description then temporarily enable ASP.net errors from the arvixe control panel.

Regards,
Aamir
11 年 前
Aamir

thanks for getting back to me. Funny thing. I applied the dll's you provided to my system test site on arvixe. I restarted the app pool and website. i deleted the local cache. The website was not working. The changes did not seem to have any effect. I then went to bed. So i get up this morning and the system test website is working again. So there must be a cache of some sort the arvixe side. If this is the case i dont know how to force this to refresh.

Anyway i have applied the exact same changes to my uat and it is not working. The full stack trace is

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +61
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +2791

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +3469

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +3800

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +550
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +132
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath) +90
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +135
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +516

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9873912
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

I will wait and see if this starts working before i apply the changes to my live site

thanks for your help

Tommy
11 年 前
I just tried a https link to my uat site because i thought that might bypass all cacheing but unforetuneately i am still getting the same error.

So I am a little confused now but i will keep on looking.
11 年 前
Ok its all sorted now. Thank you Aamir for your dlls. they worked fantastically. you are a life saver. the problems i had were to do with additional plugins that i had that used fluent validation. thank you so much for making those dlls available

Tommy
11 年 前
Maverick101 wrote:
Hi

I have a nop 2.5 site on arvixe. they recently upgraded to ASP.NET 4.5 and my site has stopped working. I have tried the steps suggested by aamir_nop. i copied the files across to their respective folders on arvixe and restarted the app pool. unfortuneately it did not fix the problem for me.

I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this on 2.5 and how they got on. I am just trying to figure out if i have done something wrong or i have missed something

thanks

Tommy

I am having same issue as you
11 年 前
Hi,

After replacing the DLLs, did you do a restart application from admin ? If not, do that.

Regards,
Aamir
11 年 前
Hi guys,

We wrote a step by step guide of how to run your nopCommerce (version before 2.65) with .NET 4.5 installed and without the "Operation could destabilize the runtime" error.
http://www.nop-templates.com/blog/29/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem

Hope this helps!
11 年 前
After doing all this, my Nop2.5 site is now up, but, cant create fourm topics I get the same Operation could destabilize the runtime error, cant get into admin area I get " Specified file does not exist: "~/Content/telerik.common.min.css". I tried copying the missing file, but still no fun.
Everything was working fine till last night, not sure what Arvixe did, or what happened suddenly that I started facing these issues, please help...
11 年 前
Is there a clean version of NOP 2.5 available for download which would not cause this issue?
11 年 前
7Spikes wrote:
Hi guys,

We wrote a step by step guide of how to run your nopCommerce (version before 2.65) with .NET 4.5 installed and without the "Operation could destabilize the runtime" error.
http://www.nop-templates.com/blog/29/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem

Hope this helps!

Absolutely brilliant tutorial! I just had this error on a 2.6 site and quickly got it working again thanks to this! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.