How to create a dropdown and return a value for update

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi guys

I hope someone can help me, I have created a form for customers to fill in their details and then
when finished, it will submit to the database and then notify me by email, but I need to add a dropdown
list to the form, for the customer to select their region, I could hard code it, as it as there are only 12
regions, but I would much prefer to populate it dynamically but i think i can do that, but my biggest
problem is returning the selected value back to the Controller so that it is added to the rest of the
form fields before submitting the form, if anyone can help or has an example i would really appreciate it.

Kind regards
Ron
11 年 前
Add the list of regions and the selected region to your model.  The dropdown should be tied to the selected region and populated by the list.  Then when the form is posted back, your model will contain the selected region.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.