Switching off "powered by . . ." after purchasing v2.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Admitting I know little about programming, I just saw on the forum that the 'powered by . . . ' can now be removed by switching it off in the Admin panel.

I have purchased the key and received an e-mail explaining it must be manually removed.

I've looked around in the Administration panel that I have access to but haven't found the spot where it can be removed.

Do I need to go back to the programmer who set up nopCommerce for me to have it removed or can you give me the path to follow?

Thanks a lot!
11 年 前
I was never made aware of such option. If you do find it in the admin panel, let me know where you found it. If not, you can easily remove it by going to your website folder > views > shared > footer.cshtml and remove the text.
11 年 前
Thanks for the path, sounds logical and I'll give it a try.
11 年 前
ppastor is right. You have to manually remove it. Have a look at \Modules\Footer.ascx file for versions 1.X, or \Views\Shared\Footer.cshtml file for versions 2.00-2.50, or \Views\Common\Footer.cshtml file for further versions).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.