Always Back To Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi,

I've done a fresh install of the app and got the DB set up with the dummy data ( I want to practice with the app)

I browse to the site & login - no problem, I can see my details in the top right corner where the "Register" link was.

However...

No matter what I click, I keep getting sent back to the "Register/Login" page, even though it clearly reports I'm logged in at the top-right corner. After a few clicks, it loses my logged in status and I can see the "Register & Login" options at the top right again.

I'm sure its something simple, but I can't fathom it out.

Thanks for "anyones" help... ??? Please....

(I can't access the Admin section either although I'm logging in with my admin user)
11 年 前
Please specifying machine key - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13269/i-cannot-stay-adminintration-page-ver22.aspx
11 年 前
Hi

I have added the machinekey entry but I am still being kept on the login page (even if I am authenticated and logged in).

No matter what I click, I am redirected to the login page.

What else could be happening?

Thanks.
11 年 前
Try again with a different user name.

I found login problems after making (many)changes to a live site.

Make a new admin user just in case.
11 年 前
I have hit the same problem I am testing the site I am building on IE 10 today and when I try to login as an admin that works on another pc will not login, it keeps going back to the login screen.

NOP 2.5 , Win 8 64Bit and IE 10.
11 年 前
This might help:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8184/help-urgent-cant-reset-password.aspx
11 年 前
Creating a new admin user made it work. Weird.
11 年 前
I posted about this same issue a while back.  

We have multiple users who can login, but they can't get past the "my account" section.  I can login with their info from other machines and it works fine.  On their machine, I can't login with any account.

So bizarre.  Never have found a solution.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.