Shipping and Payment Integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have a few questions before I start with the deployment of nopCommerce for our store:

1. If I download and deploy the nopCommerce 1.30 on the host, after that would I be required to explicitly add the modules for shipping and payment or do they come in the package that I download?

2. For getting the live shipping rates, would I be required to add the USPS, UPS modules or are they already integrated in the package and I just need to activate/deactivate them?

3. For payment processing (credit card), would that be already there or I need to add one of the payment modules in order to accept credit card payments?
14 年 前
1. They come in the package
2. You have to activate USPS/UPS to get the live shipping rates. They are already integrated in the package.
3. Payment modules are already integrated in the package.
14 年 前
I have a couple of similar 'Ecomm Newbie' questions:

If using PayPal (Express) - is there anything I need to set up in my PayPal a/c first, such as a merchant number?
Also, where do I configure the application to use my PayPal account - is this in the 'Administration/PayPalExpress/ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx' file?

If I want to allow users to simply pay via c/card without necessity of logging into PayPal - is this the 'Manual Processing' option? This seems almost too simple to be true... is there anything else I need to set up / be wary of?

P.S. I'm very impressed with this application of yours!  :)
14 年 前
1. Go to Admin area > Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods. And click "PayPal Express" to configure this module.
2. Try "Paypal Direct"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.