v2.3 and Admin 404's - Tried Everything

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I have an old project that I need to pick up some work on and since the last time I've worked on it, I had installed mvc 4 and asp.net 4.5 which broke my project.. I've uninstalled both of those, so my project compiles and runs however I have not been able to get the Admin areas to run in either Visual Studio or the Deploy Scripts (via Webmatrix).  My main concern is Visual Studio 2010 and debugging something..    Just 404 not found is generated.   I've crawled the forums and read every post about 404's and the admin section, the Nop.Admin dll is there, but it still won't load.  Any help here?
11 年 前
There must be some kind of magic in order to get a v2.3 admin section to run in VS 2010.  Moral of the story, if you have an older version of Nopcommerce, I'd advise to not add mvc 4 and definitely not install asp.net 4.5.  It has ruined my week as I could have probably already have upgraded the entire thing to 2.65 (I was trying to avoid doing this) with all the changes I had made...
11 年 前
Hi

Did you find any solution for the issue. I am facing the same problem ?

Regards,
Aamir
11 年 前
Have you tried REBUILD-ing the whole solution? :)
11 年 前
I tried rebuilding, cleaning, removing, crying, yelling, and everything else.  The admin site will not run in visual studio.  I'm glad at least in a a I'm not crazy way to see someone else have the same problem.
11 年 前
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19404/admin-menu-doesnt-work.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.