Looking for a totally managed hosting solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I have a NopCommerce store that is hosted at Arvixe, the store is http://store.gcmshop.com  

I'm looking for a totally managed NopCommerce solution, I want a host that will handle all upgrades, server issues and software issues.

I'm busy running my business and I don't want to worry for one second about the NopCommerce software, I just want to manage my products, process my orders, run my business, etc.  

I do not have time to learn every detail about the software and I'm not interested in learning even if I had the time, I just want it to work all the time and I want someone to call when it doesn't that will fix it immediately.  

I really love the software from a user and admin point of view but I don't want to get under the hood and get dirty ... just don't have time for that.

Does anyone know anyone that meets this criteria?

I can't say "money is no object" ... but I am willing to pay for service and peace of mind.  I just want NopCommerce to work and NEVER want to worry about it.

Thanks
11 年 前
PM sent
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.